Chasewood-Jupiter-Florida-33458

Chasewood Condos | Jupiter Florida Affordable Homes

Chasewood in Jupiter, Florida offers buyers the perfect opportunity to purchase affordable quality housing. Chasewood is a well maintained condo community located in a central Jupiter location with amenities including a beautiful clubhouse, pool and private tennis courts, and range in size from 800 to just over 1,100 square feet. Located minutes from beaches and I-95, great schools and shopping, it's the perfect place for snowbirds, investors, vacation and first time home buyers. With prices from the mid $100's, reasonable association fees and minimal restrictions, Chasewood is a great place to invest or call home!

Located just east of I-95 and Florida's turnpike, Chasewood offers an easy commute to West Palm Beach and north to Stuart. Shopping, golf, nightlife and great dining are all within a short stroll or ride. The Golf Club of Jupiter is a public course located less than a mile from the Chasewood entrance, with a pro shop, bar and restaurant in a clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole and driving range. Chasewood Plaza encompasses a Publix grocery store, Chipotle, Dunkin Donuts, Petsmart, Carvel Ice Cream, First Watch Restaurant and Bank of America.

Need more info? FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK.

Search Chasewood-Jupiter-Florida-33458 Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property RX-10513741
$231,250
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Chris Allen Realty Florida
Featured picture for the property RX-10513624
$499,000
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Preferred Partners Florida
Featured picture for the property RX-10513593
$289,900
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Blue Lighthouse Realty, Inc Florida
Featured picture for the property RX-10513589
$585,000
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Tenace Realty Florida
Featured picture for the property RX-10513574
$639,900
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Paradise Real Estate Intl Florida
Beaches MLS Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.