Jupiter-Farms-Jupiter-Florida-33478

JUPITER FARMS

Welcome to Jupiter Farms! Located in the northern most part of Palm Beach County, Jupiter Farms is composed of approximately 15 sq. miles and real estate is offered from a minimum 1 acre tract to over 150 acres. The Farms - as it is coined by locals is located west of the FL Turnpike on Indiantown Road, the major artery to and from the community. Roads are a mix of pavement and compressed shell rock. Many residents have chosen The Farms because of it's equestrian friendly environment. 

Here's some really cool Jupiter Farms trivia that was passed along to me from an old time resident. Roads are numbered in by distance from the ocean - north / south roads for example 130th would be 13.0 miles from the beach. Roads running east to west are numbered from mileage starting at Southern Boulevard, so 173rd would be 17.3 miles north of Southern. I can only speculate that Southern Blvd. was chosen because it is not only a very central Palm Beach County location, but Palm Beach International Airport is located here as well.

Search Jupiter-Farms-Jupiter-Florida-33478 Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property RX-10547839
$549,900
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of The Keyes Company
Featured picture for the property RX-10547457
$585,000
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of My Florida Realty, LLC
Featured picture for the property RX-10547596
$599,990
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of BWG Realty
Featured picture for the property RX-10547375
$399,999
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Illustrated Properties
Featured picture for the property RX-10547161
$478,000
Jupiter, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E
Beaches MLS Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.